Friday 30 July 2010

Say cheese!

So there's this website that made the rounds a while back - you've probably been emailed the link. My Heritage.com. It purports to use a photo of you to tell you which famous people you resemble. Since I hate photos of myself, finding one where my face was front and centre was tough. But I was bored and I figured hey - it'll amuse the cats. Oh - and fyi, it doesn't work on pictures of cats.

I scanned three photos. Didn't get any repeat matches, despite the fact that the photos were taken within a 3 day time span. I guess I changed a lot.

The first pic in particular proved to be a winner - I look one percent more like renowned Russian wordsmith Leo Tolstoy than I do like renowned British poofster Cliff Richard.

Next photo. I was deemed 64% Michelle Rodriguez. I was torn; happy that I was a girl, but hated her on "Lost". I was also, horrifyingly, 59 % Paris Hilton. Which is ironic, since Paris Hilton is actually 59% semen. Emma Watson, Hermione from the Harry Potter films, came in at 55%. Encouraging -she's cute. Mary Kate Olsen (but not Ashley. Aren't they twins? Ergo...) and Christie Brinkley were also in the mix. Figures - good news, I'm 53% 70s supermodel; bad news, I once slept with Billy Joel. Oddly, the best results came from the photo in which I'd been downing wine since 11 am. Apparently, even websites find me more attractive when I'm drinking...

But the best, the absolute pinnacle, had to be the photo where not one woman showed up in the results. I was a man, baby. Or, more accurately, men. In addition to several Asian gentlemen (um, what?) I'd never heard of, I scored what might be either the funniest or the saddest result ever:

I'm 59% Rick James, bitch! Super freaky, indeed.

0 comments:

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream